- Lecture at universities in areas of environment/natural resources management, development, and climate change and disaster management issues.
- Deliver training on the same issues to wide range of professionals/trainees (e.g. government officials, NGO workers etc.).
- Deliver popular lectures.
- Supervise academic and other (e.g. professional) research activities
- Undertake research in areas of environment and natural resources management, disaster and climate change related impacts conditions in Bangladesh and other similar parts of the worlds.
- Research like baseline surveys, impact assessments of projects like mid-tern reviews, terminal evaluations etc.
- Capacity to design field plans and mobilize resources to undertake field data collection works.
- Facilitate field based training works.
Knowledge product development
- Project proposal writing, situation analysis and provide expert opinions on areas mentioned above.
- Design tailor made training components, training manuals and related materials.
- 3. GIS and remote sensing based spatial assessment and map product development.